- A dedicated DogFit Coach with knowledge and experience of both canicross training and running fitness
- Initial 30 minute consultation to talk you through the programme and to advise you on the best canicross kit for you and your dog
- Access to a weekly training plan over a course of eight weeks
- Weekly check-ins to keep in touch, via email/text
- Help with improving your running and canicross technique; canicross cues/commands, running form, stretching
- A Couch to 5k Finisher medal to celebrate your success at the end of the course
Cost: £130 for 8 week course >> Book this course
MEET OUR COACHES
Josie is an experienced DogFit Canicross Trainer, running sessions in Esher, Surrey with her three year old working cocker spaniel, Jasper.
She has England Athletics’ Leadership in Running Fitness qualification, dog first aid, and is also a qualified life coach. Josie has been running for the last ten years, taking part in races and events from 5k up to marathon distance, raising over £4000 for Guide Dogs in the process.
As a Certified DogFit Trainer, Josie has helped many clients learn how to canicross in a fun, safe and structured way and a clear focus on beginners and is looking forward to helping you on your journey.
“Can highly recommend running with Josie and Jasper. It’s a really supportive group and a great way to try out canicross if you’re thinking of starting.”
“I go to Josie’s groups. I run with my spaniel Millie. We totally love it. Josie always encourages everyone whatever level and runs social groups so it’s never stressy. I get fit. Millie gets fit. It’s great. Highly recommend."
Cat is our DogFit trainer based in Surrey, she has been canicrossing for over 5 years and holds the England Athletics Leadership in Running Fitness qualification. She runs with her cockapoo Stanley, together they have completed events from 5k to marathons.
Cat has a background in teaching and is passionate about supporting people and their dogs to get fitter together through the sport of canicross.