When you become a DogFit® Certified Canicross Trainer you will join an exclusive group of PTs and other fitness professionals, offering dedicated canicross classes, courses and 1-2-1 training, and will play an active part in this growing sport whilst boosting your own income.
The dog fitness industry is already popular but it’s set to explode as more people recognise the benefits of not only having a fit and healthy dog but of enjoying the entire experience together. At the same time, they are realising the special bond they build with their dog as well as the social side to running in a class of like-minded people.
We are the only REPs Certified Canicross Training Provider - leading the way in delivering this fast growing sport in a safe, structured and fun way through our network of Certified DogFit Trainers.
Our half day workshop will provide all the training and ongoing marketing support you will need to help build this new and exciting side to your business.
The session includes both the practical knowledge you need for teaching Canicross and expert advice to guide you to building a successful business. By the end of the workshop you will be confident to start running Canicross classes straight away. Dogs are welcome on our workshops.
Our exclusive training covers:
- Practical Canicross session, including skills and testing kit
- Full instruction on recommending and fitting the right kit for your clients and their dogs
- How to set up and run a range of classes from Taster sessions, through to Couch-5k, 5-10K and weekly Boot Camps
- How to successfully market your new Canicross business and get result
As a DogFit Certified Canicross Trainer, you will have:
- Use of the DogFit Certified Canicross Trainer Logo
- Full page business listing on DogFit website
- Ongoing marketing support from DogFit HQ
- Discount on Canicross equipment for you and your clients
- Discounts via Partner Loyalty Scheme
- Promotion on social media
- Exclusive access to a DogFit partner-only forum
- Promotion at shows and events
- Marketing support material
NEXT TRAINER WORKSHOP DATES:
Sunday 27th Sep 2020 - Limited Spaces Available
Sunday 11th Oct 2020 - Full
Sunday 25th Oct 2020 - Limited Spaces Available Saturday 14th Nov 2020 - Spaces Available
>> CLICK HERE TO APPLY
To become a Certified DogFit Canicross Trainer, you would need to attend our half day workshop in Guildford, Surrey which is £249.00.
After successful qualification, there is a monthly membership* with DogFit, which will help support and grow your Canicross business. *Just £24 per month.
DogFit are the only REPS Endorsed Training Provider for the sport and you will gain 4 CPD points on successful completion of our workshop.