A post-adventure treat for your dog when they might need a little help replenishing their glucose after a Canicross run or trail adventure.
Post-run your dog might need a little help replenishing their glucose and that’s where the Get Out & Go! Recovery Bar comes in. This grain free recovery bar offers everything your dog might need after a demanding day out.
Made with chicken, banana, blueberries & dextrose to aid recovery.
Perfect for active dogs and great for the environment thanks to the plastic free packaging.
Feeding information: A complementary food for active dogs. Break into pieces as a reward to aid recovery. Make sure your dog has plenty of fresh drinking water.
Nutritional Advice from Skinners:
Q.Which types of dog are these treats suitable for?
Active dogs who would benefit from a digestible snack to help them recover after periods of high intensity activity.
Dogs who are regularly active and may benefit from support with their recovery so they can consistently perform at this level.
Q.Why should you choose Energy Bar for your dog?
- A complimentry snack designed to be fed alongside a complete and balanced diet.
- Digestible chicken provides a good source of protein for maintenance, repair and recovery.
- Rich in digestible carbohydrates to help support recovery after activity.
- With ingredients like honey to help support muscle glycogen recovery.
- Soft-bake bar which allows it to be easily broken into pieces.
- With glucosamine to aid joint recovery.
INGREDIENTS & ADDITIVES
Pea flower 36% Sweet potato flour 20% Chicken meal 10% Chicken fat 3.5%
Dextrose 5% Fresh banana 1% Fresh blueberries 1% Honey 1%
Nutritional additives per kg:
Technological additives: preservatives
Crude Protein (%) 14 Crude Fats (%)5 Crude Fibre (%) 2 Crude Ash (%) 4 Moisture (%) 17 Energy (kcal/100g) 308
Join our mailing list for Canicross news, products reviews and special offers.