Beginners & Improvers
1-2-1 Canicross coaching
If you can’t get to classes but would like support and individual canicross coaching online, we can help.
With expert coaching and support from DogFit Trainer, Josie Shepherd, you can learn how to Canicross.
Ideal for beginners
Couch - 5K
• DogFit Coach with knowledge and experience of both Canicross training and running fitness
• Initial Consultation to take you through the programme step by step
• Consultation and advice on the best canicross kit for you and your dog
• Weekly check-ins to keep in touch
• Help with improving your running and Canicross technique; Canicross cues/commands, running form, stretching
• Access to a weekly training plan over a course of eight weeks
• 5k Finisher medal to celebrate your success at the end of the course
“Can highly recommend running with Josie and Jasper. It’s a really supportive group and a great way to try out canicross if you’re thinking of starting.”
"I run with my spaniel Millie. We totally love it. Josie always encourages everyone whatever level I get fit. Millie gets fit. It’s great. Highly recommend."
Our Virtual Trainers - Beginners & Improvers
Intermediates & Competition Virtual Coaching
If you are looking to further your Canicross training and focus on improving your progress and working towards competition. We have further virtual coaching options to help you get there.